This solution speeds up checkout service, increases POS traffic and earnings, and its cost of ownership is lower compared to other self-checkout terminals.
Four Self-Service terminals can be placed in lieu of one regular manned checkout register
Self-checkout terminals are good for both smaller businesses, such as gas stations, fast food stops, and convenience stores, and bigger grocers and hypermarkets
Various functionalities are available to cover different business needs; highly modifiable interface ensures customization to various brands styles and color schemes.
point to success
All IXR solutions are praised by major retail chains for significantly increasing their KPIs.
Self-service checkout is modern equipment that is used in many retail outlets in Russia and abroad. With its help, the buyer can independently scan, weigh and pay for the goods without the participation of the cashier.
IXR Company offers turnkey solutions for the retail industry - from small stores to hypermarkets and even gas stations. Our product is Self-Service Terminal, which is able to replace traditional checkout points. This equipment significantly increases the speed of service, increases the revenue of the point of sale, and also has a lower cost of ownership when compared to the cash registers of other manufacturers.
What are self-checkout counters for
Each store has a certain range of problems and tasks, most of which are helped by self-service terminals:
- increase in outlet throughput through faster service;
- elimination of queues;
- Reducing the workload on staff;
- reducing customer churn;
- the possibility of reducing the number of staff and, as a consequence, the cost of wages;
- expanding the usable area of the outlet;
- improving customer service and loyalty.
Our solutions can be filled with different functionality depending on the needs of a particular business. It is possible to take into account the corporate identity, brand color and its interface. Automation of the customer service process significantly increases their flow, which directly affects the increase in revenue.
What are the advantages of self-service checkouts
Self-Service Terminals are manufactured in Russia, which makes it possible to sell this equipment at lower prices than those of competitors.
The popularity of our equipment is due to several factors:
- The equipment occupies a very small area, which increases the convenience of the retail space. It takes up less space than a standard checkout point, which allows more terminals to be used in the same area.
- All information is displayed on a large display.
- Self-checkouts are suitable for customers of all ages. Especially relevant for a small number of purchases (up to 10).
- Optimization of the work of store employees. Self-service terminals allow unloading staff who often do not have time to cope with customer service, displaying goods in the hall, changing price tags, especially with a large flow of customers.
- Decrease in the number of social contacts. This is relevant from the point of view of the difficult situation with the coronavirus pandemic. In addition, this option is more acceptable for those who do not like unnecessary intrusion into their personal space. The lack of interaction with the cashier allows you to solve this problem.
- Reducing customer churn. If there is a long queue at the store, then the buyer will simply refuse to buy and will not wait. If he leaves a full basket of groceries, then this is a loss of potential profit.
installations in 2020
The domestic production, the simplicity, and the versatility of the system help significantly reduce the cost of ownership—up to four times compared to similar global products.
Intel ® RealSense ™
Central processing unit
Intel ® NUC ™
Integrated graphics based on Intel HD Graphics 605
RAM 8 GbSSD 120 Gb
Self-service terminals are very space efficient, which creates room for goods and product displays and improves the efficiency of each square meter in use
The solution is designed with all retail standards in mind, as thousands of IXR devices serve customers shopping in various grocery chains every day.
The device uploads the information on the big screen. There is an option to identify faces to use for payments in conjunction with loyalty programs
The hardware is designed to simplify maintenance for tech personnel.
Self-checkout terminals are convenient for people of all ages and are particularly popular with people with small baskets (up to 10 items)
This solution includes modifiable interface and integration via API into existing systems, good technical support and fast service
A self-checkout terminal is not a separate piece of equipment, but rather a comprehensive solution with regular updates and upgrades.
Who needs self-checkouts
Already more than 2000 outlets use self-service terminals from IXR every day. Over 7150 devices work in our customers' stores. This means that our solutions significantly simplify customer service, while there is an increase in traffic, profits and a significant reduction in the load on regular checkouts.
Self-service terminals are suitable for any retail business. These can be both small retail spaces (gas station stations, shops in residential areas, fast food restaurants) and large objects like hypermarkets.
The relevance of this area is clearly confirmed by the increase in the share of self-service checkouts in DIY retail. This happened due to the active position of the leaders of this market: Leroy Merlin, IKEA, OBI, etc. The number of terminals in the field of fast food (Teremok, Burger King, Bushe), as well as food retail (Magnit, VkusVill, Lenta, Pyaterochka, etc.) is growing.
How to start self-service in your store
The cost of a self-service checkout depends on the specific equipment configuration - Base or Full. Both versions include: 21.5-inch display, dual speakers, 2D barcode scanner, cabinet, microphone and topper with light indication. The Full package can optionally be added: a card reader with a magnetic stripe, an Intel RealSense camera, built-in scales and a camera for identifying goods on the scales. You can choose the solution that suits your business.
is a system for centralized monitoring, device management, and business analytics for retail store operations
analytics for sales, receipts, etc.
into existing IT systems
Intel RealSense camera
Magnetic Strip Reader
21.5" Multi-Touch Display
2D Barcode Scanner